Friday 15 January 2010

Wowser

You know, I've always known that Highland Fling would be pretty emotional for me,probably because i fell in love with the place against all my instincts. Or is it because I've had such fun discovering *that* world with some of the most wonderful people this past year? I don't know

What i do know is that since deciding to run this in memory of my mum, and setting up my page. I have been overwhelmed. Totally and utterly.

http://www.justgiving.com/Sandra-McDougall

After 3 days, I'm just about at target i set, truly amazing stuff. People are wonderful. Someone said to me i must be very nice to have all those folk rushing to sponsor me, i hope i can say it's a true reflection

my mum would be very very proud of me.

1 comment:

  1. As my mum would say the proof is in the pudding, just goes to show how many people want you to suceed xxx

    ReplyDelete

One Year + on...

Oh Dear, more than a year since my last blog when i promised myself i would blog more. After SDW race i was more than a bit broken. Luckil...