Friday 8 January 2010

WHW Weekend

is here! I orignally planned to head over on Saturday morning but with the weather being so bad i reckoned be better bet heading overnight before.Jane is picking me up in Stirling and we're heading to Hotel in Balmaha where i'm already booked for tomorrow anyway.

Althugh i've done 30miles before (South Downs Ultra) i've never done it over WHW which is much tougher than South downs, and i did that in height of summer, so it wil certainly be a challnge. I'm looking forward to it though and it will give me an insight as to what to expect for Highland Fling (only need another 23miles on top! :-o)

eeek!

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Year + on...

Oh Dear, more than a year since my last blog when i promised myself i would blog more. After SDW race i was more than a bit broken. Luckil...