Tuesday, 28 June 2011
Reasons to be cheerful
Cant stay sad for long, it's not in my DNA ;)
I fed up this morning after being back at work and managing full day without any aggro on ankle, for once i took regular breaks to get weight off, but i woke up this morning to even more pain and lump on ankle even after elevating it soon as i was home.
But... been doing paperwork most of day and *fingers crossed* I'm on mend again.
So, reasons to be cheerful
1. The Botanic Gardens 5k takes place today, this was my first ever race. 6 years ago.
2. Before the race and after training for it for 5weeks i said i was never running again.
3. Then i got a medal
4. And wanted to enter another race
5. So i entered Loch Ness 5k! lol
6. Then was persuaded to change it 10k, took lot of persuasion though.
7. I have a superb relationship.
8. I have fantastic friends
9. I'll run again, some people aren't so lucky.
10. The sun is Shining
Well I ended my last blog with - London's Calling And calling it was. My first London Marathon, THE Marathon, the only one that matt...
After the disappointment of the Devil I had to re focus and get race head back on. Ian spotted a new race through by Castle Semple, Hessil...
Don't always come to fruition. I'm not sure i could've been more ready for this race, which makes this blog that bit more diff...
Since Spain I've been feeling great. At end of March Ian and I decided to head up to Fort William. He wanted to do a long run before de...