Tuesday 26 October 2010

Decisions, Decisions

So it's upgrade time for my phone. I could have got iPhone last time but didn't then regretted it. Now there are sooo many choices out there and everyone loves the one that they have so everyone has an opinion on what i should get.

I'll probably end up with something completely different to what i think i want.

Had rubbish sleep last night & woke up at 4.10am so just got up. Sounded awful outside with rain battering window so for once in my life i decided to not dice with hypothermia and wore a jacket. BIG mistake. It was off within a mile and squished into bag before i melted into a heap on pavement.

Which left me with just a vest on, well not *just* a vest obviously, don't want to get arrested or scare people.. Saw few runners in meadows and everyone, except one old bloke was wrapped up for Antarctica. everyone else i passed looked at me as if i had horns but hey, I'm used to that.

Day started off well and deteriorated as it wore on, i wont go into it but hey ho I'll deal with it.

Phil called tonight,he managed to not call whilst i was in bath for once, although not through lack of trying! My ear nearly fell off as per usual with him and that was with him cutting it short. Did manage to finish off cooking dinner, eat it and make cup tea all whilst talking to him. Good to catch up though. After pulling out of my last few races i feel kinda cut off from people i regularly see, it's a bit rubbish.

So, IPhone, Samsung Galaxy, Blackberry Torch... aaaaargh watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Year + on...

Oh Dear, more than a year since my last blog when i promised myself i would blog more. After SDW race i was more than a bit broken. Luckil...